The 2%/ Competitive Nsiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 2%/ Competitive Nsiders

Intended originally only for use of the 2%, I may use this as a kind of back room for competitive Nsiders (SSB) in general.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I haven't been able to post on NSider 2 since Nov. 17th.

Go down 
+3
Suichimo
Fly_Amanita
WhiteReverse
7 posters

How often do you WD?
All the time.
I haven't been able to post on NSider 2 since Nov. 17th. Vote_lcap36%I haven't been able to post on NSider 2 since Nov. 17th. Vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Pretty often.
I haven't been able to post on NSider 2 since Nov. 17th. Vote_lcap27%I haven't been able to post on NSider 2 since Nov. 17th. Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Not very much.
I haven't been able to post on NSider 2 since Nov. 17th. Vote_lcap27%I haven't been able to post on NSider 2 since Nov. 17th. Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Only when it's safe.
I haven't been able to post on NSider 2 since Nov. 17th. Vote_lcap9%I haven't been able to post on NSider 2 since Nov. 17th. Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
I dun uze glitchez olol
I haven't been able to post on NSider 2 since Nov. 17th. Vote_lcap0%I haven't been able to post on NSider 2 since Nov. 17th. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
WhiteReverse
Admin
Admin
WhiteReverse

I haven't been able to post on NSider 2 since Nov. 17th. Empty
PostSubject: I haven't been able to post on NSider 2 since Nov. 17th.   I haven't been able to post on NSider 2 since Nov. 17th. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 10:36 pm

And I still can't, but good to see people noticed. Neutral
Anyway, uh... *Trys to think of something Smash Bros. related*
Oh! How often to you WD? =P
I mainly Wavedash when meh opponet dies, or when I'm away from the battle.
'Cuz I can't "Implement it into my gameplay effectivley" yet. =P
And where's the spell check? No forum is complete without spell check. :}

Last edited by on Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://clickhereifyourestupid.com
Fly_Amanita
2% Leader
2% Leader
Fly_Amanita

PostSubject: Re: I haven't been able to post on NSider 2 since Nov. 17th.   I haven't been able to post on NSider 2 since Nov. 17th. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 12:27 am

I wavedash quite often. I probably do it more than I need to, but not so much that it hurts my performance. I mainly use it as a tool for spacing.
Back to top Go down
Suichimo
2% Roy
2% Roy
Suichimo

PostSubject: Re: I haven't been able to post on NSider 2 since Nov. 17th.   I haven't been able to post on NSider 2 since Nov. 17th. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 12:28 am

I went with "Not very much" as you didn't have an "I can't wavedash" option. I can't wavedash at all.
Back to top Go down
Witchking_of_Angmar
Admin
Admin
Witchking_of_Angmar

PostSubject: Re: I haven't been able to post on NSider 2 since Nov. 17th.   I haven't been able to post on NSider 2 since Nov. 17th. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 1:11 am

I WD a lot, I can't imagine playing without it. It"s really going to hurt me in Brawl. >_<
Back to top Go down
https://2percentsmash.forumotion.com
WhiteReverse
Admin
Admin
WhiteReverse

PostSubject: Re: I haven't been able to post on NSider 2 since Nov. 17th.   I haven't been able to post on NSider 2 since Nov. 17th. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 5:52 am

Suichimo wrote:
I went with "Not very much" as you didn't have an "I can't wavedash" option. I can't wavedash at all.
It seem's I am unable to edit the poll.
Although "No glitches." would suffice as an "I can't Wavedash." option, except that would make you sound like a n00b.
Back to top Go down
Witchking_of_Angmar
Admin
Admin
Witchking_of_Angmar

PostSubject: Re: I haven't been able to post on NSider 2 since Nov. 17th.   I haven't been able to post on NSider 2 since Nov. 17th. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 7:03 am

Suichimo, I highly recommed you learn it instead of answering polls about it. ^^
Back to top Go down
Echo_Assassin
2% Boozer User
2% Boozer User
Echo_Assassin

PostSubject: Re: I haven't been able to post on NSider 2 since Nov. 17th.   I haven't been able to post on NSider 2 since Nov. 17th. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 1:55 pm

pretty often, unless I'm using Bowser XD
Back to top Go down
Yoshi1999
2% Spammer
2% Spammer
Yoshi1999

PostSubject: Re: I haven't been able to post on NSider 2 since Nov. 17th.   I haven't been able to post on NSider 2 since Nov. 17th. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 4:02 pm

All the time DX
Back to top Go down
Suichimo
2% Roy
2% Roy
Suichimo

PostSubject: Re: I haven't been able to post on NSider 2 since Nov. 17th.   I haven't been able to post on NSider 2 since Nov. 17th. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 7:12 pm

Witchking_of_Angmar wrote:
Suichimo, I highly recommed you learn it instead of answering polls about it. ^^

But Roy's timing for it is all weird. And I don't own the game so I can't practice all the time to get it down, not too mention my GameCube has been kaput for a while so I'd have to wait until I got a Wii anyway. And if I had a Wii I'd be playing SMG and Radiant Dawn so that would keep me away from Melee as well. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Yoshi1999
2% Spammer
2% Spammer
Yoshi1999

PostSubject: Re: I haven't been able to post on NSider 2 since Nov. 17th.   I haven't been able to post on NSider 2 since Nov. 17th. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 7:22 pm

lol no Wii or Melee XD

And you still went to tourneys? How did you fare?
Back to top Go down
Suichimo
2% Roy
2% Roy
Suichimo

PostSubject: Re: I haven't been able to post on NSider 2 since Nov. 17th.   I haven't been able to post on NSider 2 since Nov. 17th. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 7:30 pm

Yoshi1999 wrote:
lol no Wii or Melee XD

And you still went to tourneys? How did you fare?

Not very well. Then again I had the luck, in all three tournaments I've been to, of getting put up against the person who took 1st or 2nd place, and even sometimes both of them, right off the bat.

I'm fairly decent though and I probably could've made it farther, had I not been put up against those people.
Back to top Go down
Witchking_of_Angmar
Admin
Admin
Witchking_of_Angmar

PostSubject: Re: I haven't been able to post on NSider 2 since Nov. 17th.   I haven't been able to post on NSider 2 since Nov. 17th. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 6:01 am

Suichimo wrote:

But Roy's timing for it is all weird. And I don't own the game so I can't practice all the time to get it down, not too mention my GameCube has been kaput for a while so I'd have to wait until I got a Wii anyway. And if I had a Wii I'd be playing SMG and Radiant Dawn so that would keep me away from Melee as well. Crying or Very sad
Roy's timing is really easy, it's pretty much the same for marth roy, all the 5 framers.
Back to top Go down
Fly_Amanita
2% Leader
2% Leader
Fly_Amanita

PostSubject: Re: I haven't been able to post on NSider 2 since Nov. 17th.   I haven't been able to post on NSider 2 since Nov. 17th. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 10:52 am

Roy's timing is really easy, it's pretty much the same for marth roy, all the 5 framers.
Marth leaves the ground on frame 5 while Roy leaves the ground on frame 6, so the timing is a little different; it's enough to make me accidentally jump occassionally when using Roy.
Back to top Go down
Witchking_of_Angmar
Admin
Admin
Witchking_of_Angmar

PostSubject: Re: I haven't been able to post on NSider 2 since Nov. 17th.   I haven't been able to post on NSider 2 since Nov. 17th. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 5:59 am

But that would mean that Roy has the same timing for WD as Falco, which is definitely not the case. Falco's WD is definitely slower than Roy's.
Back to top Go down
Fly_Amanita
2% Leader
2% Leader
Fly_Amanita

PostSubject: Re: I haven't been able to post on NSider 2 since Nov. 17th.   I haven't been able to post on NSider 2 since Nov. 17th. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 2:41 pm

But that would mean that Roy has the same timing for WD as Falco, which is definitely not the case. Falco's WD is definitely slower than Roy's.
That's not true according to Mew2king's stats page. Unless Mew2king made a mistake while accumulating his data, Roy and Falco both leave the ground on frame #6 (at least in the NTSC versions of SSBM.)
Back to top Go down
Witchking_of_Angmar
Admin
Admin
Witchking_of_Angmar

PostSubject: Re: I haven't been able to post on NSider 2 since Nov. 17th.   I haven't been able to post on NSider 2 since Nov. 17th. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 2:12 am

I'm going to test it right now.
Back to top Go down
Thirdkoopa
User
User

PostSubject: Re: I haven't been able to post on NSider 2 since Nov. 17th.   I haven't been able to post on NSider 2 since Nov. 17th. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 8:22 am

Not a lot...I've really just gotten use to it more so i use it more often, Oh and WR You got banned for a while?
Back to top Go down
WhiteReverse
Admin
Admin
WhiteReverse

PostSubject: Re: I haven't been able to post on NSider 2 since Nov. 17th.   I haven't been able to post on NSider 2 since Nov. 17th. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 10:47 am

Thirdkoopa wrote:
Not a lot...I've really just gotten use to it more so i use it more often, Oh and WR You got banned for a while?
Lol, me. Banned. Funny.
Anyway, no. I don't what's going on. Ever since Nov. 17th, I haven't been able to do anything except browse the forum. I can't even log-out. @_@
Back to top Go down
Thirdkoopa
User
User

PostSubject: Re: I haven't been able to post on NSider 2 since Nov. 17th.   I haven't been able to post on NSider 2 since Nov. 17th. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 1:20 pm

WhiteReverse wrote:
Thirdkoopa wrote:
Lol, me. Banned. Funny.
Anyway, no. I don't what's going on. Ever since Nov. 17th, I haven't been able to do anything except browse the forum. I can't even log-out. @_@
Oh good...That stinks that your not able to post, You might want to PM A Mod about it if you can still private message there...One time i got accidently banned (It was wierd o_O.) when the huge ness-wars striked...It was like "You can't post until -Insert date here-" So i just pm'd a mod about it and they took it off, If you can still private message people then i'd highly suggest for you to do that.
Back to top Go down
WhiteReverse
Admin
Admin
WhiteReverse

PostSubject: Re: I haven't been able to post on NSider 2 since Nov. 17th.   I haven't been able to post on NSider 2 since Nov. 17th. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 2:50 pm

Thirdkoopa wrote:
WhiteReverse wrote:
Thirdkoopa wrote:
Lol, me. Banned. Funny.

Oh good...That stinks that your not able to post, You might want to PM A Mod about it if you can still private message there...One time i got accidently banned (It was wierd o_O.) when the huge ness-wars striked...It was like "You can't post until -Insert date here-" So i just pm'd a mod about it and they took it off, If you can still private message people then i'd highly suggest for you to do that.
Do you really think I haven't thought of that. XD
I can't PM, comment, post, log-out, ect.
When I say "I haven't been able to do anything except browse the forum", that's what I mean. =P
Back to top Go down
Thirdkoopa
User
User

PostSubject: Re: I haven't been able to post on NSider 2 since Nov. 17th.   I haven't been able to post on NSider 2 since Nov. 17th. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 2:54 pm

WhiteReverse wrote:
Thirdkoopa wrote:
WhiteReverse wrote:
Thirdkoopa wrote:
Lol, me. Banned. Funny.

When I say "I haven't been able to do anything except browse the forum", that's what I mean. =P
Your going to need to get in touch with the mods in some way, Once the forums pop back up i'll PM A Mod on the subject for you :p Oh ya and i miss our camaspin fooling around on the fourms lol! =P That stinks that you've only been able to browse the forums...You also missed the "Thirdkoopa wars"...Basically you've missed a lot, Well i'll PM A Mod like i said when i can on this subject...
Back to top Go down
WhiteReverse
Admin
Admin
WhiteReverse

PostSubject: Re: I haven't been able to post on NSider 2 since Nov. 17th.   I haven't been able to post on NSider 2 since Nov. 17th. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 2:59 pm

Thirdkoopa wrote:
WhiteReverse wrote:
Thirdkoopa wrote:
WhiteReverse wrote:
Thirdkoopa wrote:
Lol, me. Banned. Funny.

Your going to need to get in touch with the mods in some way, Once the forums pop back up i'll PM A Mod on the subject for you :p Oh ya and i miss our camaspin fooling around on the fourms lol! =P That stinks that you've only been able to browse the forums...You also missed the "Thirdkoopa wars"...Basically you've missed a lot, Well i'll PM A Mod like i said when i can on this subject...
'Kay, I contacted Starwindwizard7 about 1 week ago, he say's he'll fix it in a while.
Which he hasn't. But were getting off topic, let's continue this trough PM's. =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I haven't been able to post on NSider 2 since Nov. 17th.   I haven't been able to post on NSider 2 since Nov. 17th. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I haven't been able to post on NSider 2 since Nov. 17th.
Page 1 of 1