The 2%/ Competitive Nsiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 2%/ Competitive Nsiders

Intended originally only for use of the 2%, I may use this as a kind of back room for competitive Nsiders (SSB) in general.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Go all ye to smashboards!

Go down 
+4
Commander_Flint
PBnJ
Thirdkoopa
Witchking_of_Angmar
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Witchking_of_Angmar
Admin
Admin
Witchking_of_Angmar

Go all ye to smashboards! Empty
PostSubject: Go all ye to smashboards!   Go all ye to smashboards! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 2:49 am

Srsly, if you want to get better, be an active member of smashboards, you learn so much. It's just a better forum overall than this one anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://2percentsmash.forumotion.com
Thirdkoopa
User
User

PostSubject: Re: Go all ye to smashboards!   Go all ye to smashboards! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 3:19 am

*Already has an account*
The debating and everything else there is also superior (Well...Most of the time.) But yeah, It's nice there, However here is better for a smaller forum :3.
Back to top Go down
Witchking_of_Angmar
Admin
Admin
Witchking_of_Angmar

PostSubject: Re: Go all ye to smashboards!   Go all ye to smashboards! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 6:08 am

What's your name on smashboards? If it's 3koopa also, I've never seen you there.
Back to top Go down
PBnJ
lousy 2% member
lousy 2% member
PBnJ

PostSubject: Re: Go all ye to smashboards!   Go all ye to smashboards! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 10:48 am

I've got an account as well, but I generally just check the Utah tourney related threads. But I've been going to the G&W and Falco Character Specific boards. I've improved ten fold over the past few weeks as G&W, and my SHL have gotten consistently low. I'm going to check out Marth next, and make sure I haven't gotten into any terrible habits.
Back to top Go down
Commander_Flint
2% Member
2% Member
Commander_Flint

PostSubject: Re: Go all ye to smashboards!   Go all ye to smashboards! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 11:00 am

The smashboards always slows my comp down. Can someone help? D: Oh and I'm Commander_Flint there.
Back to top Go down
Echo_Assassin
2% Boozer User
2% Boozer User
Echo_Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Go all ye to smashboards!   Go all ye to smashboards! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 11:30 am

I like this place better
Back to top Go down
Suichimo
2% Roy
2% Roy
Suichimo

PostSubject: Re: Go all ye to smashboards!   Go all ye to smashboards! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 11:59 am

I have an account there already as well.
Back to top Go down
The Chuff
2% Bunny
2% Bunny
The Chuff

PostSubject: Re: Go all ye to smashboards!   Go all ye to smashboards! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 12:41 pm

I have an account, but I don't really frequent it. I do too many other things, and I make the N2 epic list nearly every day.
Back to top Go down
Witchking_of_Angmar
Admin
Admin
Witchking_of_Angmar

PostSubject: Re: Go all ye to smashboards!   Go all ye to smashboards! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 1:29 pm

Yeah, I know most of you guys have an account, but you should really frequent the boards more than Nsider. I know spamming and all is fun, but IMO it's just more important to learn all this cool stuff at SWF. Forward recently posted a really cool analysis of a falco ditto, and there was so much to learn from it, you guys shoud really check it out.
Back to top Go down
Fly_Amanita
2% Leader
2% Leader
Fly_Amanita

PostSubject: Re: Go all ye to smashboards!   Go all ye to smashboards! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 1:36 pm

I go there often, but I usually stay in the Pacific West forum.
Back to top Go down
Witchking_of_Angmar
Admin
Admin
Witchking_of_Angmar

PostSubject: Re: Go all ye to smashboards!   Go all ye to smashboards! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 1:42 pm

Exactly, but there's so much to learn in all boards, even in character specific boards of weird characters like Zelda or Pichu. I visit almost all boards daily.
Back to top Go down
Fly_Amanita
2% Leader
2% Leader
Fly_Amanita

PostSubject: Re: Go all ye to smashboards!   Go all ye to smashboards! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 1:48 pm

Witchking_of_Angmar wrote:
Exactly, but there's so much to learn in all boards, even in character specific boards of weird characters like Zelda or Pichu. I visit almost all boards daily.
I will occassionally go to the ICs board for help. For example, I felt stupid after losing to Fabian's Sheik with the ICs, so I went there to learn more about the match-up.

If I see an interesting topic in another character-specific board, I'll check it out, too. I usually don't have enough incentive to look at all of the character-specific boards, though.
Back to top Go down
Thirdkoopa
User
User

PostSubject: Re: Go all ye to smashboards!   Go all ye to smashboards! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 11:20 pm

Witchking_of_Angmar wrote:
What's your name on smashboards? If it's 3koopa also, I've never seen you there.
thethirdkoopa.

I'm mostly on the brawl character discussion fooling around over there, I Seriously need to start getting myself into melee topics.(But it's like around less then 40 Days till the U.S. Get's brawl so it's kinda pointless a bit...Still...Use all the time i have.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Go all ye to smashboards!   Go all ye to smashboards! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Go all ye to smashboards!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 2%/ Competitive Nsiders :: General Smash Discussion-
Jump to: