The 2%/ Competitive Nsiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 2%/ Competitive Nsiders

Intended originally only for use of the 2%, I may use this as a kind of back room for competitive Nsiders (SSB) in general.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do i really fit in here? Be honest.

Go down 
+2
PBnJ
Thirdkoopa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Thirdkoopa
User
User

Do i really fit in here? Be honest. Empty
PostSubject: Do i really fit in here? Be honest.   Do i really fit in here? Be honest. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 6:18 pm

Sorry, I've been a bit busy and my computer crashed a while ago during new years and all...

For some reason i have a feeling that at least one person here isn't to fond of me and that i don't fit in around the 2% Forum, Thoughts and all? *Sigh*
Back to top Go down
PBnJ
lousy 2% member
lousy 2% member
PBnJ

PostSubject: Re: Do i really fit in here? Be honest.   Do i really fit in here? Be honest. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 6:51 pm

In all honesty, no, you really don't fit in here.

I asked you a while ago why you were here, because I couldn't see any reason. You aren't in the 2%, you aren't competitive at smashing, etc.

I sortof felt the same way a while ago (to a small degree.) I still don't see why I got into the 2%, I mean heck, I never even asked.

However, it's not that I'm not "fond" of you, it's just that you're out of place here.

[/honesty]
Back to top Go down
Yoshi1999
2% Spammer
2% Spammer
Yoshi1999

PostSubject: Re: Do i really fit in here? Be honest.   Do i really fit in here? Be honest. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 6:52 pm

I myself don't have a problem, and I'm sure nobody else minds as long as you don't go all noob-like here
Back to top Go down
Thirdkoopa
User
User

PostSubject: Re: Do i really fit in here? Be honest.   Do i really fit in here? Be honest. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 7:23 pm

Yoshi1999 wrote:
I myself don't have a problem, and I'm sure nobody else minds as long as you don't go all noob-like here
Well i'll be good for sure, Thanks for the tip.
Back to top Go down
Witchking_of_Angmar
Admin
Admin
Witchking_of_Angmar

PostSubject: Re: Do i really fit in here? Be honest.   Do i really fit in here? Be honest. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 2:59 am

I agree with PJ.
Back to top Go down
https://2percentsmash.forumotion.com
nintendoatlarge
2% NaCl
2% NaCl

PostSubject: Re: Do i really fit in here? Be honest.   Do i really fit in here? Be honest. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 8:34 pm

Meh. I'm ok with you here.

Don't go all ben111 on us though, k?
Back to top Go down
Echo_Assassin
2% Boozer User
2% Boozer User
Echo_Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Do i really fit in here? Be honest.   Do i really fit in here? Be honest. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 9:51 pm

You don't fit in AT ALL

but the thing is, nobody really cares. As long as you don't act stupid (whicf you have'nt) then were fine with you comming here.
Back to top Go down
Thirdkoopa
User
User

PostSubject: Re: Do i really fit in here? Be honest.   Do i really fit in here? Be honest. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 2:04 pm

nintendoatlarge wrote:
Meh. I'm ok with you here.

Don't go all ben111 on us though, k?
DW, I'm not an idiot like him. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do i really fit in here? Be honest.   Do i really fit in here? Be honest. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do i really fit in here? Be honest.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 2%/ Competitive Nsiders :: Forum Boards :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: