The 2%/ Competitive Nsiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 2%/ Competitive Nsiders

Intended originally only for use of the 2%, I may use this as a kind of back room for competitive Nsiders (SSB) in general.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SSBM Tourney coming up.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshi1999
2% Spammer
2% Spammer
Yoshi1999

SSBM Tourney coming up. Empty
PostSubject: SSBM Tourney coming up.   SSBM Tourney coming up. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 8:13 pm

Alot of you may know I missed Battle of WNY 4 by about 6 days. Well, it turns out there was another one on Dec 1st. I was all "wtf?" because I checked smashboards calandar every month and it was never up there. Turns out it was a hidden tourney. So now, there will be a massive Battle of WNY coming in March or April 08. ND1189 said he's more than likely to go to that. This tourney will be very freaking close to where I live. However, I may not even be able to go because it's a 2 day event, and I have an insanely overprotective mother... you know where this is going. Btw, there's someone that lives in my city named TheAlmightyCheese... o_O

SWF search bar ftw
Back to top Go down
Witchking_of_Angmar
Admin
Admin
Witchking_of_Angmar

PostSubject: Re: SSBM Tourney coming up.   SSBM Tourney coming up. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 10:42 am

You could just go for one day, or go there, drive back to your house, and go back on the second day.

In any case, keep pleading with your mom and stuff. How far exactly is it away.
Back to top Go down
https://2percentsmash.forumotion.com
Yoshi1999
2% Spammer
2% Spammer
Yoshi1999

PostSubject: Re: SSBM Tourney coming up.   SSBM Tourney coming up. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 12:43 pm

At the most an hour away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SSBM Tourney coming up.   SSBM Tourney coming up. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SSBM Tourney coming up.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 2%/ Competitive Nsiders :: General Smash Discussion-
Jump to: