The 2%/ Competitive Nsiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 2%/ Competitive Nsiders

Intended originally only for use of the 2%, I may use this as a kind of back room for competitive Nsiders (SSB) in general.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In case you haven't heard...

Go down 
+3
Ravioli
Witchking_of_Angmar
Yoshi1999
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshi1999
2% Spammer
2% Spammer
Yoshi1999

In case you haven't heard... Empty
PostSubject: In case you haven't heard...   In case you haven't heard... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 9:54 am

Gamestops all over the country (sorry Witchking) will be having Melee tourneys all day March 8th.

Oddly enough I preordered Brawl there o_O

So me and my cousin are probably going to pull an all-nighter and not leave until we get the game. I wonder what competition awaits us.
Back to top Go down
Witchking_of_Angmar
Admin
Admin
Witchking_of_Angmar

PostSubject: Re: In case you haven't heard...   In case you haven't heard... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 1:19 pm

Pfft, Gamestop tourneys my ass.
Back to top Go down
https://2percentsmash.forumotion.com
Ravioli
2% Member
2% Member
Ravioli

PostSubject: Re: In case you haven't heard...   In case you haven't heard... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 2:26 pm

I've never seen a Gamestop in Canada anyways.

I'll just get the game at the local Zellers or Walmart. Even the most anticipated of games rarely ever leave the shelves here. Both SMG and TP remained almost full stock for half a month at Walmart. >_>
Back to top Go down
The Chuff
2% Bunny
2% Bunny
The Chuff

PostSubject: Re: In case you haven't heard...   In case you haven't heard... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 4:57 pm

My friends and I are holding our on Melee tourney that day, I don't like Gamestop.
Back to top Go down
nintendoatlarge
2% NaCl
2% NaCl

PostSubject: Re: In case you haven't heard...   In case you haven't heard... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 8:57 pm

Wait, you mean all over the country, as in ALL OVER THE COUNTRY?!

I might be able to go to my first tournament!
Back to top Go down
nintendoatlarge
2% NaCl
2% NaCl

PostSubject: Re: In case you haven't heard...   In case you haven't heard... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 8:57 pm

Err, my last tournament too, but whatever! As long as It has the letters "tourn" and "me going" in it I'm good.
Back to top Go down
WhiteReverse
Admin
Admin
WhiteReverse

PostSubject: Re: In case you haven't heard...   In case you haven't heard... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 10:00 pm

nintendoatlarge wrote:
Wait, you mean all over the country, as in ALL OVER THE COUNTRY?!

I might be able to go to my first tournament!
Me too! :^D
'Kay everyone, how much money do you wanna bet that I'm gonna to lose the first round?
I bet $0.
Back to top Go down
http://clickhereifyourestupid.com
Witchking_of_Angmar
Admin
Admin
Witchking_of_Angmar

PostSubject: Re: In case you haven't heard...   In case you haven't heard... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 10:09 am

Camp, be gay, and space yourself, and you will pwn every nub there. You will lose to anyone that is competitive, but you will pwn every single newb that dares challenge the mighty WhiteReverse.
Back to top Go down
WhiteReverse
Admin
Admin
WhiteReverse

PostSubject: Re: In case you haven't heard...   In case you haven't heard... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 10:54 am

Witchking_of_Angmar wrote:
Camp, be gay, and space yourself, and you will pwn every nub there. You will lose to anyone that is competitive, but you will pwn every single newb that dares challenge the mighty WhiteReverse.
I wouldn't count too much on that. I still lose to my Brother sometimes, and he doesn't really use advanced techs that much. But if it were someone like my 9 year old neighbor Larry, then yeah, I could pwn them.
Oh and, yay, you got my name right! (Finally. Razz)
Back to top Go down
http://clickhereifyourestupid.com
Echo_Assassin
2% Boozer User
2% Boozer User
Echo_Assassin

PostSubject: Re: In case you haven't heard...   In case you haven't heard... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 9:13 pm

sweet, booza time
Back to top Go down
Witchking_of_Angmar
Admin
Admin
Witchking_of_Angmar

PostSubject: Re: In case you haven't heard...   In case you haven't heard... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 6:48 am

WhiteReverse wrote:
Witchking_of_Angmar wrote:
I wouldn't count too much on that. I still lose to my Brother sometimes, and he doesn't really use advanced techs that much. But if it were someone like my 9 year old neighbor Larry, then yeah, I could pwn them.
Oh and, yay, you got my name right! (Finally. Razz)

I remember a thread you made about it, so I took extra care to spell it right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In case you haven't heard...   In case you haven't heard... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In case you haven't heard...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 2%/ Competitive Nsiders :: General Smash Discussion-
Jump to: