The 2%/ Competitive Nsiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 2%/ Competitive Nsiders

Intended originally only for use of the 2%, I may use this as a kind of back room for competitive Nsiders (SSB) in general.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I need the blessings of C. Falcon

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo_Assassin
2% Boozer User
2% Boozer User
Echo_Assassin

I need the blessings of C. Falcon Empty
PostSubject: I need the blessings of C. Falcon   I need the blessings of C. Falcon Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 4:17 pm

I sprained my LCL on my right knee, and I need help from the Lord of the Knees so I can recover quickly, cuz this knee brace is so damn annoying.
Back to top Go down
WhiteReverse
Admin
Admin
WhiteReverse

PostSubject: Re: I need the blessings of C. Falcon   I need the blessings of C. Falcon Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 4:23 pm

Sound's painful. Hang on, I'll go get Captain Falcon.
Back to top Go down
http://clickhereifyourestupid.com
Yoshi1999
2% Spammer
2% Spammer
Yoshi1999

PostSubject: Re: I need the blessings of C. Falcon   I need the blessings of C. Falcon Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 9:15 pm

wtf is LCL
Back to top Go down
Echo_Assassin
2% Boozer User
2% Boozer User
Echo_Assassin

PostSubject: Re: I need the blessings of C. Falcon   I need the blessings of C. Falcon Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 9:59 pm

Yoshi1999 wrote:
wtf is LCL
uhhh, I think that LCL means Lateral Crucial Ligament. w/e it means its a ligament thats on the outer side of your knee.
Back to top Go down
The Chuff
2% Bunny
2% Bunny
The Chuff

PostSubject: Re: I need the blessings of C. Falcon   I need the blessings of C. Falcon Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 11:11 pm

Oh dude that sucks really badly. My mom tore her LCL and it took her like 2 years to recover. Then again, she's in her fourties and you're in your teens, so you recover like 6 times faster.
Back to top Go down
Witchking_of_Angmar
Admin
Admin
Witchking_of_Angmar

PostSubject: Re: I need the blessings of C. Falcon   I need the blessings of C. Falcon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 8:44 am

This fits better in off-topic.
Back to top Go down
https://2percentsmash.forumotion.com
Echo_Assassin
2% Boozer User
2% Boozer User
Echo_Assassin

PostSubject: Re: I need the blessings of C. Falcon   I need the blessings of C. Falcon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 11:53 am

The Chuff wrote:
Oh dude that sucks really badly. My mom tore her LCL and it took her like 2 years to recover. Then again, she's in her fourties and you're in your teens, so you recover like 6 times faster.
ya, but I only sprained my LCL. A tear would be really bad, you have to get surgery and stuff to fix it. A sprain heals by itself, so I'm only gonna miss about a month or so of basketball

@ WoA: My bad, I didn't know that we had an off topic lol
Back to top Go down
Witchking_of_Angmar
Admin
Admin
Witchking_of_Angmar

PostSubject: Re: I need the blessings of C. Falcon   I need the blessings of C. Falcon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 11:56 am

You didn't know because we didn't have one at the time that you made the thread. I just saw the thread, and realized we needed one. Badly.
Back to top Go down
https://2percentsmash.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need the blessings of C. Falcon   I need the blessings of C. Falcon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need the blessings of C. Falcon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 2%/ Competitive Nsiders :: Forum Boards :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: