The 2%/ Competitive Nsiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 2%/ Competitive Nsiders

Intended originally only for use of the 2%, I may use this as a kind of back room for competitive Nsiders (SSB) in general.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A majestic piece of literature

Go down 
+2
Witchking_of_Angmar
nintendoatlarge
6 posters
AuthorMessage
nintendoatlarge
2% NaCl
2% NaCl

A majestic piece of literature Empty
PostSubject: A majestic piece of literature   A majestic piece of literature Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 11:09 pm

Hailing from the heavens, Typh descended upon us. Typh decided to invoke his benignant nature upon us, and teach us the adjectives "Majestic," and "Infrangible." We did not know the existence of these words, but the words were perfunctory to Typh, who was flawless. He granted us his presence at this site, due to his "connects" with CJayC. He was admitted to the elite community of "Life, the Universe, and Everything," where he laughed at Chuckyhacks.

Typh started to deride the asinine, and compliment the intelligent. He would "board surf," if you will, to boards such as Windjammers, where his presence only augmented the board's social status. The Super Smash Brothers Melee General Board would be nothing without Typh. It would be a mosquito amongst throngs of lionesses. Typh helped the SSBMGB reach its zenith. It is now one of the most famous boards on GameFAQs.com.

Typh is so popular, his godly aura even reached OC3. OC3 had gotten word of Typh's infrangible (hey, thanks Typh!) strength of heart, and begged for him to attend Zero Challenge 3. Typh was not flattered, nor did he give a mother****ing ****, son. But Typh promised he would go. However, Manacloud, the evil demon and "Man with no friends," as some may call him, attempted to stop Typh by saying "u dint registrate i told u to lern to registrate tshirts r so good the ink is top noth did i mention have i mention that u need to pay 100 dorras now to me cuz u made me waste my time." Typh wasted no time, and without hesitation or trepidation, proceeded to make fun of Manacloud. In every topic he could, in every way he could, he used a reference that disparaged Manacloud's very existence. You should all thank him for exorcising the demon.

Not only was Typh a known demon slayer, Typh was known to be PAL enough to catch r1k in the shower and beating life in 2:04 with no strategies with Ganon, just trying as hard as he could.

I hope you learned from my seminar. Before any of you say "Yeah Typh's really cool!", think about what SoH has said today. Remember why you REALLY think he's cool. Remember why he can run into Congress, scream "You're all the dumbest ****-kickers I've ever heard try to make a point," and get away with it. I hope you all learned something.

~SwordofHealing
Back to top Go down
Witchking_of_Angmar
Admin
Admin
Witchking_of_Angmar

PostSubject: Re: A majestic piece of literature   A majestic piece of literature Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 3:46 am

Who's Typh?
Back to top Go down
https://2percentsmash.forumotion.com
Ravioli
2% Member
2% Member
Ravioli

PostSubject: Re: A majestic piece of literature   A majestic piece of literature Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 1:52 pm

I am ashamed that I understood most of that.
Back to top Go down
Witchking_of_Angmar
Admin
Admin
Witchking_of_Angmar

PostSubject: Re: A majestic piece of literature   A majestic piece of literature Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 2:33 pm

Ravioli wrote:

Are you also ashamed of being able to eat cereal?

It wasn't that hard.
Back to top Go down
nintendoatlarge
2% NaCl
2% NaCl

PostSubject: Re: A majestic piece of literature   A majestic piece of literature Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 4:25 pm

typh is typhlosionisme at gamefaqs.
Back to top Go down
Ravioli
2% Member
2% Member
Ravioli

PostSubject: Re: A majestic piece of literature   A majestic piece of literature Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 5:17 pm

Witchking_of_Angmar wrote:
Ravioli wrote:

Are you also ashamed of being able to eat cereal?

It wasn't that hard.

I can't eat cereal. It's too hard to prepare.
Back to top Go down
nintendoatlarge
2% NaCl
2% NaCl

PostSubject: Re: A majestic piece of literature   A majestic piece of literature Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 7:07 pm

Um, don't you mean you can't prepare cereal?
Back to top Go down
Yoshi1999
2% Spammer
2% Spammer
Yoshi1999

PostSubject: Re: A majestic piece of literature   A majestic piece of literature Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 10:16 pm

He means he's too retarded to pour it into a bowl and add milk.
Back to top Go down
Ravioli
2% Member
2% Member
Ravioli

PostSubject: Re: A majestic piece of literature   A majestic piece of literature Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 10:00 am

Yoshi1999 wrote:
He means he's too retarded to pour it into a bowl and add milk.
Or open the box.
Back to top Go down
nintendoatlarge
2% NaCl
2% NaCl

PostSubject: Re: A majestic piece of literature   A majestic piece of literature Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 12:36 pm

Ravioli is too retarded to open a cereal box, but can he see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?
Back to top Go down
Ravioli
2% Member
2% Member
Ravioli

PostSubject: Re: A majestic piece of literature   A majestic piece of literature Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 1:15 pm

nintendoatlarge wrote:
Ravioli is too retarded to open a cereal box, but can he see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?

ur doin it rong
Back to top Go down
nintendoatlarge
2% NaCl
2% NaCl

PostSubject: Re: A majestic piece of literature   A majestic piece of literature Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 3:29 pm

how do you do it?
Back to top Go down
Ravioli
2% Member
2% Member
Ravioli

PostSubject: Re: A majestic piece of literature   A majestic piece of literature Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 8:53 am

You have to insinuate that the targeted subject can see something.

Besides that, we just established that I lack the ability to open a cereal box, therefore the answer is obvious; I can't see why kids love Cinnamon toast crunch since I can't open the box in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi1999
2% Spammer
2% Spammer
Yoshi1999

PostSubject: Re: A majestic piece of literature   A majestic piece of literature Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 12:45 pm

I can see dead people.

Then again, everyone can. It's not like you're invisible when you die.
Back to top Go down
Echo_Assassin
2% Boozer User
2% Boozer User
Echo_Assassin

PostSubject: Re: A majestic piece of literature   A majestic piece of literature Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 6:06 pm

Yoshi1999 can see dead people.

But can he see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
Back to top Go down
Witchking_of_Angmar
Admin
Admin
Witchking_of_Angmar

PostSubject: Re: A majestic piece of literature   A majestic piece of literature Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 6:56 am

No, he can't.
Back to top Go down
Echo_Assassin
2% Boozer User
2% Boozer User
Echo_Assassin

PostSubject: Re: A majestic piece of literature   A majestic piece of literature Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 5:06 pm

and btw, I have no fucking clue what this thread is about.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi1999
2% Spammer
2% Spammer
Yoshi1999

PostSubject: Re: A majestic piece of literature   A majestic piece of literature Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 7:33 pm

Echo_Assassin wrote:
and btw, I have no fucking clue what this thread is about.
Echo_Assassin can't see what this thread is about, but can he not see why Troopa loves using dildos?
Back to top Go down
WhiteReverse
Admin
Admin
WhiteReverse

PostSubject: Re: A majestic piece of literature   A majestic piece of literature Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 5:21 pm

OK, this thread has basically turned into spam, so I'ma lock it.
Back to top Go down
http://clickhereifyourestupid.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A majestic piece of literature   A majestic piece of literature Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A majestic piece of literature
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 2%/ Competitive Nsiders :: Forum Boards :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: