The 2%/ Competitive Nsiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 2%/ Competitive Nsiders

Intended originally only for use of the 2%, I may use this as a kind of back room for competitive Nsiders (SSB) in general.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm thinking about changing my screenname,

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Witchking_of_Angmar
Admin
Admin
Witchking_of_Angmar

I'm thinking about changing my screenname, Empty
PostSubject: I'm thinking about changing my screenname,   I'm thinking about changing my screenname, Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 4:00 am

and if I do, it's going to be something Elvish or in the Black Speech, because I'm a Tolkien/LotR freak. Here's a possible list for new names, tell me what you think:

Orkish

krimpulûk burzumishi

krimpulûk ghâshishi

thaura burzûm

Elvish

mornië topé anar

mornië quoro cálë

illi cala etya

Somehow I don't really like them that much, I'm not satisfied so far, but tell me what you think.
Back to top Go down
https://2percentsmash.forumotion.com
WhiteReverse
Admin
Admin
WhiteReverse

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking about changing my screenname,   I'm thinking about changing my screenname, Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 11:45 am

Any of them would be good IMO. But don't expect anyone to remember your name. =3
If I knew what any of those name's meant I probably wouldn't say this, but Witchking_of_Angmar sound's the best.
Back to top Go down
http://clickhereifyourestupid.com
Yoshi1999
2% Spammer
2% Spammer
Yoshi1999

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking about changing my screenname,   I'm thinking about changing my screenname, Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 12:55 pm

I'd like to be able to pronounce your name, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Ravioli
2% Member
2% Member
Ravioli

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking about changing my screenname,   I'm thinking about changing my screenname, Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 1:49 pm

LEGOLAS.
Back to top Go down
Witchking_of_Angmar
Admin
Admin
Witchking_of_Angmar

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking about changing my screenname,   I'm thinking about changing my screenname, Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 2:33 pm

^I do not want a name that translates to "Green Leaf."

Most of them are really emo, they all have to do with darkness covering everything, all light, the sun being extinguished, etc.

Pronounciation of Black Speech is really easy if you can speak german. You form all the r's at the back of your throat, make sure to scrape them along to make them sound harsh. A bit like a weaker throat "ch" sound in german.

Elvish is the exact opposite. I suppose you try to make the words "flow" as you speak them, roll your r's or make them really soft. Touch the consonants, don't hit them too hard.

I agree with WhiteReverse though, I just think WoA suits me the best so far and it has a handy abbreviation.
Back to top Go down
https://2percentsmash.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking about changing my screenname,   I'm thinking about changing my screenname, Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm thinking about changing my screenname,
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 2%/ Competitive Nsiders :: Forum Boards :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: