The 2%/ Competitive Nsiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 2%/ Competitive Nsiders

Intended originally only for use of the 2%, I may use this as a kind of back room for competitive Nsiders (SSB) in general.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Goodbye everyone

Go down 
+5
nintendoatlarge
Yoshi1999
PBnJ
Echo_Assassin
The Chuff
9 posters
AuthorMessage
The Chuff
2% Bunny
2% Bunny
The Chuff

Goodbye everyone Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye everyone   Goodbye everyone Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 2:19 pm

I don't know how long I'm leaving, but I definitely need a break. The internet isn't doing me any good, and it's definitely doing me harm. My mom is permanently mad at me, my schoolwork isn't as good, and I have less time to do other things I enjoy. I might be back in a couple of weeks, or I might never come back. I know most of you don't care, just posting this for the one or two that might.
Back to top Go down
Echo_Assassin
2% Boozer User
2% Boozer User
Echo_Assassin

Goodbye everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye everyone   Goodbye everyone Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 3:34 pm

hmmm, well I actually do care. You are the first internet friend I ever had so it would be sad to see you go.

But as we all know (or I hope to God that we do) real life >>>>>>>>>>>>>> interwebz. So I wish you luck with whatever is bothering you, and hope to see you online sometime in the future.
Back to top Go down
PBnJ
lousy 2% member
lousy 2% member
PBnJ

Goodbye everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye everyone   Goodbye everyone Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 6:07 pm

Well, I never really got to know you very well Chuff, but it's been good having you around. Hope to see you floating around occasionally.

Stay out of trouble.
Back to top Go down
Echo_Assassin
2% Boozer User
2% Boozer User
Echo_Assassin

Goodbye everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye everyone   Goodbye everyone Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 7:12 pm

PB 'n' J wrote:
Well, I never really got to know you very well Chuff, but it's been good having you around. Hope to see you floating around occasionally.

Stay out of trouble.
my 7th period teacher says that every Friday...........its so annoying >.>
Back to top Go down
PBnJ
lousy 2% member
lousy 2% member
PBnJ

Goodbye everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye everyone   Goodbye everyone Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 7:44 pm

Echo_Assassin wrote:
PB 'n' J wrote:

Stay out of trouble.
my 7th period teacher says that every Friday...........its so annoying >.>
You're lucky to have that schedule format...A/B scheduling sucks. 1 Hour and a half each class period.
Back to top Go down
Echo_Assassin
2% Boozer User
2% Boozer User
Echo_Assassin

Goodbye everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye everyone   Goodbye everyone Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 7:47 pm

I used to have scheduling like that in middle schooland yes it sucked gallons of ass water.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi1999
2% Spammer
2% Spammer
Yoshi1999

Goodbye everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye everyone   Goodbye everyone Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:24 pm

I only wish I could quit my addiction to the internet. My life was so much better back then. Maybe I should smash my router.
Back to top Go down
nintendoatlarge
2% NaCl
2% NaCl

Goodbye everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye everyone   Goodbye everyone Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 2:57 pm

I would say "no, don't leave," but really, it's better for you. ByE, chuff.

Fuck you, yoshi.

Last edited by nintendoatlarge on Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yoshi1999
2% Spammer
2% Spammer
Yoshi1999

Goodbye everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye everyone   Goodbye everyone Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 6:31 pm

nintendoatlarge wrote:
I would say "no, don't leave," but really, it's better for you. By, chuff.
@bold- Chuff wrote your post?
Back to top Go down
The Chuff
2% Bunny
2% Bunny
The Chuff

Goodbye everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye everyone   Goodbye everyone Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 9:38 pm

Thanks for the goodbyes everybody, I came back to tell you one quick thing, as fighting WR reminded me.

I'm still brawling and such, just not using the internet. if I see you on wifi and you're 1/4, I might see if you will let me in, just for a fight. I just fought WR that way, as I previously noted. I also might open up a battle, so challenge me if you'd like.

Pass the word to the folks over at LHF too.
Back to top Go down
Witchking_of_Angmar
Admin
Admin
Witchking_of_Angmar

Goodbye everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye everyone   Goodbye everyone Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 11:49 am

Well, goodbye. Miss you.
Back to top Go down
https://2percentsmash.forumotion.com
Ravioli
2% Member
2% Member
Ravioli

Goodbye everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye everyone   Goodbye everyone Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 2:53 pm

See you, Chuffmeister. Keep pimpin'.
Back to top Go down
Thirdkoopa
User
User

Goodbye everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye everyone   Goodbye everyone Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 11:26 am

The Chuff wrote:
Thanks for the goodbyes everybody, I came back to tell you one quick thing, as fighting WR reminded me.

I'm still brawling and such, just not using the internet. if I see you on wifi and you're 1/4, I might see if you will let me in, just for a fight. I just fought WR that way, as I previously noted. I also might open up a battle, so challenge me if you'd like.

Pass the word to the folks over at LHF too.
Awsome, I hope to brawl you sometime, but I'll miss you, hope to see you soon =P
Back to top Go down
Commander_Flint
2% Member
2% Member
Commander_Flint

Goodbye everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye everyone   Goodbye everyone Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 4:22 pm

Bye. D: See you around(aka come back later)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Goodbye everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye everyone   Goodbye everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goodbye everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 2%/ Competitive Nsiders :: Forum Boards :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: