The 2%/ Competitive Nsiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 2%/ Competitive Nsiders

Intended originally only for use of the 2%, I may use this as a kind of back room for competitive Nsiders (SSB) in general.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tell some funny stories and crap

Go down 
+3
WhiteReverse
Witchking_of_Angmar
Echo_Assassin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo_Assassin
2% Boozer User
2% Boozer User
Echo_Assassin

Tell some funny stories and crap Empty
PostSubject: Tell some funny stories and crap   Tell some funny stories and crap Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 12:14 pm

Ya, I'm bored, and I'm trying to start some discussion on this forum...............so I made this topic.

Anyways, just tell some funny stories that have happened in your life. Heres mine:

Okay, so the school I go to is really gay, and they make you get 20 service hours each year. So this was two years ago, and it was May. I had exactly 0 service hours, and they were due by June. My friends were also equally screwed, but we found a golden opportunity. There was this walkathon thingy to raise money for some religious cause, so walking in it counted as service hours.

So me and 4 of my frineds decided to walk in it..............and to get the most service hours we could possibly get, we decided to take our time when walking it.

We took a short break every 100 feet, and we stopped and ate breakfast at Perkins, and we had lunch at Taco Bell. We even feel asleep in some guys front lawn. Needless to say, it took us 15 hours to walk 8.5 miles, and we finished dead fucking last out of 6,000 people.

yeah, I'm lazy
Back to top Go down
Witchking_of_Angmar
Admin
Admin
Witchking_of_Angmar

PostSubject: Re: Tell some funny stories and crap   Tell some funny stories and crap Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 12:18 pm

Eks Dee

I have no such story to tell, I am a very unfunny individual.
Back to top Go down
https://2percentsmash.forumotion.com
WhiteReverse
Admin
Admin
WhiteReverse

PostSubject: Re: Tell some funny stories and crap   Tell some funny stories and crap Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 12:48 pm

Uh, same as WoA.
Although when I was 5, a dresser fell on me because I was trying to get the toy on top of it, if that count's.
Back to top Go down
http://clickhereifyourestupid.com
Yoshi1999
2% Spammer
2% Spammer
Yoshi1999

PostSubject: Re: Tell some funny stories and crap   Tell some funny stories and crap Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 1:34 pm

The most recent weird thing that happened to me was when I fell asleep on the couch and couldn't feel my legs at all. I tried to stand up, but couldn't tell if I was touching the ground or not- it was too dark to see. I wind up falling down flat on my face. I had to wait about 10 minutes on the floor until I got feeling back in one of my legs, then I hopped all the way upstairs to the 2nd bathroom
Back to top Go down
The Chuff
2% Bunny
2% Bunny
The Chuff

PostSubject: Re: Tell some funny stories and crap   Tell some funny stories and crap Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 1:58 pm

Well, there was the time I was like 5 and fell on a scooter. I got 9 stitches in my leg, three on the inside, six on the outside, because it was so deep. I could actually see the bone. Needless to say, I cried. Not because it particularly hurt, seeing as I severed the nerve endings, but because I was 5 and thought I was going to die of blood loss. I'm scootering with my friend, right, by his house. So when i start crying, he says "we don't give band-aids to people who cry."

Okay, it's not very funny. But it makes my friend sound stupid.
Back to top Go down
Echo_Assassin
2% Boozer User
2% Boozer User
Echo_Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Tell some funny stories and crap   Tell some funny stories and crap Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 2:07 pm

The Chuff wrote:
Well, there was the time I was like 5 and fell on a scooter. I got 9 stitches in my leg, three on the inside, six on the outside, because it was so deep. I could actually see the bone. Needless to say, I cried. Not because it particularly hurt, seeing as I severed the nerve endings, but because I was 5 and thought I was going to die of blood loss. I'm scootering with my friend, right, by his house. So when i start crying, he says "we don't give band-aids to people who cry."

Okay, it's not very funny. But it makes my friend sound stupid.
you could see the bone? O_o
Back to top Go down
Fly_Amanita
2% Leader
2% Leader
Fly_Amanita

PostSubject: Re: Tell some funny stories and crap   Tell some funny stories and crap Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 2:16 pm

I'm pretty boring, although I'll occassionally go crazy and do something that sometimes ends with damage to private property.

One funny thing that a dorm at Harvey Mudd College does pretty often is play through video games "half-blind." This refers to having one person who can't see the television screen play a video game, while other people looking at the screen give him/her directions. Games we have played this way include Ocarina of Time and Super Metroid (which I participated extensively in.)
Back to top Go down
Yoshi1999
2% Spammer
2% Spammer
Yoshi1999

PostSubject: Re: Tell some funny stories and crap   Tell some funny stories and crap Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 5:50 pm

@Fly: There's a literally blind person that's beast at OoT

This person also made good attempts https://www.youtube.com/kirby8943

^^^^It's probably on page 2 or 3 of his vids
Back to top Go down
nintendoatlarge
2% NaCl
2% NaCl

PostSubject: Re: Tell some funny stories and crap   Tell some funny stories and crap Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 7:48 pm

I told some random guy on nsider that I made a sex tape with his mom.

Then I found out she was dead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell some funny stories and crap   Tell some funny stories and crap Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell some funny stories and crap
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 2%/ Competitive Nsiders :: Forum Boards :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: