The 2%/ Competitive Nsiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 2%/ Competitive Nsiders

Intended originally only for use of the 2%, I may use this as a kind of back room for competitive Nsiders (SSB) in general.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do your parents feel about the music you listen to?

Go down 
+3
Fly_Amanita
Ravioli
nintendoatlarge
7 posters
AuthorMessage
nintendoatlarge
2% NaCl
2% NaCl

How do your parents feel about the music you listen to? Empty
PostSubject: How do your parents feel about the music you listen to?   How do your parents feel about the music you listen to? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:38 pm

Mine absolutely HATE metal, and my dad hates Nirvana...
Back to top Go down
Ravioli
2% Member
2% Member
Ravioli

PostSubject: Re: How do your parents feel about the music you listen to?   How do your parents feel about the music you listen to? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 1:45 pm

My mother hates metal, and she tends to dislike anything remotely heavy, with a few exceptions (all of which are early rock pioneers from the sixties and seventies). She focuses a lot on the 'mood' of the songs as well, so if she deems it somehow depressing, she probably doesn't like it. That's probably why she finds Pink Floyd "very disturbing".

My dad lives in a different province. Judging by the CD collection he sent me years ago, he likes a wide variety of music, but also avoids anything too heavy. He also likes Celine Dion. =/
Back to top Go down
Fly_Amanita
2% Leader
2% Leader
Fly_Amanita

PostSubject: Re: How do your parents feel about the music you listen to?   How do your parents feel about the music you listen to? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 1:54 pm

My parents don't care about the music I listen to since they never have to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi1999
2% Spammer
2% Spammer
Yoshi1999

PostSubject: Re: How do your parents feel about the music you listen to?   How do your parents feel about the music you listen to? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 2:15 pm

My parents never cared.
Back to top Go down
Echo_Assassin
2% Boozer User
2% Boozer User
Echo_Assassin

PostSubject: Re: How do your parents feel about the music you listen to?   How do your parents feel about the music you listen to? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 2:30 pm

they don't really care
Back to top Go down
PBnJ
lousy 2% member
lousy 2% member
PBnJ

PostSubject: Re: How do your parents feel about the music you listen to?   How do your parents feel about the music you listen to? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:14 pm

Oddly enough, my parents do care. But all I listen to is Ska and classic rock. =\

I really don't get being Mormon sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Commander_Flint
2% Member
2% Member
Commander_Flint

PostSubject: Re: How do your parents feel about the music you listen to?   How do your parents feel about the music you listen to? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 7:35 am

Not really.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do your parents feel about the music you listen to?   How do your parents feel about the music you listen to? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do your parents feel about the music you listen to?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 2%/ Competitive Nsiders :: Forum Boards :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: