The 2%/ Competitive Nsiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 2%/ Competitive Nsiders

Intended originally only for use of the 2%, I may use this as a kind of back room for competitive Nsiders (SSB) in general.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zelghandi (proper spelling is Zelgandhi, but whatever)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Witchking_of_Angmar
Admin
Admin
Witchking_of_Angmar

Zelghandi (proper spelling is Zelgandhi, but whatever) Empty
PostSubject: Zelghandi (proper spelling is Zelgandhi, but whatever)   Zelghandi (proper spelling is Zelgandhi, but whatever) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 10:26 am

Here is the Nsider thread:

http://nsider2.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=82592

The vid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZaEFTm1Yxs

I hope this works:

And my analysis:

0:00 - 0:22 : Sexy Intro
0:23 - 0:30: Falco DashDance, waceshine, shine shffl'd uairs, shl, a few multishines, all in quick succession and in various different orders.
0:31 - 0:35: Fox shdl, shdl out of shine, waveshine
0:36 - 0:40: Multishining with shine turnarounds, waveshine onto the ledge, ledgehopped reverse laser, waveshine onto ledge
0:41 - 0:46: With fox, ledgehop laser regrab, ledgehopped uair, waveshine off, firefox stall, ledgehop laser illusion regrab x3, ledgehop uair, taunt
0:48 - 0:53: Fox Multishines, reverse waveshine off into firefox stall, ledgehop reverse laser
0:54 - 0:57: This is tricky. From what I hear, this is pivoting into just standing, and you need to have 1/60th of a second reactions to do this. I think what you do is pivot, and since that pivot lasts only one frame, the instant that you pivot, you have to push the control stick into a neutral position. Tricky as hell. Then some fast DD'ing, and then full jump bair.
0:59 - 1:05: Falco shl, jab cancelling, DD, waveshine, some shine uair shffls, just standard speed stuff.
1:07 - 1:18: Fox multishines, he messes up a bit and does some aerials, you can tell he messes it up because he doesn't l cancel them, though there is an intended shine uair shffl in the middle.
1:19 - 1:23: Fox DD so fast that there are no clouds of smoke, then pivoted usmash. Some more pivots into stand.
1:24 - 1:27: turnaround multishines with falco

1:28 - 1:33: waveshining, shdl, shine shdl's
1:35 - 1:37:DD, multishines, wavehsine, reverse waveshine onto ledge to firefox stall, ledgehop reverse laser
1:38 - 1:46:turnaround waveshines on the ledge, this is hard because the wavedash has to be angled perfectly so that you don't Airdodge off, but still actually go somewhere, and do this quickly right after turning around in a shine. He then ledgedashes on the stage and repeats.
1:47 - 1:53: Moonwalk with Fox (!!!) and then illusion onto the ledge. Now this is really amazing what comes after it. You can do an instant wall jump from the ledge under certain conditions and if you tap the control stick correctly. Well, what he's doing here is an instant walljump and then immediately a reverse laser so you never even see the wall jump. Then jump and firefox stall. Ledgedash and shine shffl dair.
2:05 - 2:15: Fox, really fast shine shffl uair and dair, crazy fast reverse waveshines across the whole stage
2:16 - 2:22: Falco, DD, shffls, shine out of shield, waveshine, shl, firebird stall, ledgehop uair, waveshine, the usual drill, although at the end he wavelands off, shines, turns around and firebrid stalls.
2:23 - 2:34 :Firebird stall, ledgehop laser->regrab, waveshining, ledgehop reverse laser, ledgehop uair, dash cancelled jabs, multishines, shl, shffls, jab cancelling all mixed together
2:35 - 2:42: Fox, crazy fast shine shffls -dair and uair, as well as shdl out of shine, and some more reverse waveshining
2:43 - 2:48: Falco, DD, shine out of shield, reverse waveshining, multishining, full hop uair
Back to top Go down
https://2percentsmash.forumotion.com
Echo_Assassin
2% Boozer User
2% Boozer User
Echo_Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Zelghandi (proper spelling is Zelgandhi, but whatever)   Zelghandi (proper spelling is Zelgandhi, but whatever) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 11:54 am

dat dood b haxin awl ova da plais

fuckin amazing
Back to top Go down
Witchking_of_Angmar
Admin
Admin
Witchking_of_Angmar

PostSubject: Re: Zelghandi (proper spelling is Zelgandhi, but whatever)   Zelghandi (proper spelling is Zelgandhi, but whatever) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 11:59 am

check out the responses at nsider, hilarious

i still got the huge sig thing goin' on
Back to top Go down
Echo_Assassin
2% Boozer User
2% Boozer User
Echo_Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Zelghandi (proper spelling is Zelgandhi, but whatever)   Zelghandi (proper spelling is Zelgandhi, but whatever) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 12:11 pm

Witchking_of_Angmar wrote:
check out the responses at nsider, hilarious

i still got the huge sig thing goin' on
I know, I read 'em

I had to report the thread though, that video doesn't deserve to be placed in the trash can known as Nsider.
Back to top Go down
Witchking_of_Angmar
Admin
Admin
Witchking_of_Angmar

PostSubject: Re: Zelghandi (proper spelling is Zelgandhi, but whatever)   Zelghandi (proper spelling is Zelgandhi, but whatever) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 12:24 pm

lol, you're too funny. i wonder what the mods will say when they get a reported thread and it's a techskill video. dumbasses
Back to top Go down
Yoshi1999
2% Spammer
2% Spammer
Yoshi1999

PostSubject: Re: Zelghandi (proper spelling is Zelgandhi, but whatever)   Zelghandi (proper spelling is Zelgandhi, but whatever) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 12:57 pm

Nice vid o_O

lmao @ responses on n2
Back to top Go down
Witchking_of_Angmar
Admin
Admin
Witchking_of_Angmar

PostSubject: Re: Zelghandi (proper spelling is Zelgandhi, but whatever)   Zelghandi (proper spelling is Zelgandhi, but whatever) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 1:34 pm

Yeah. How you like my new title? Fits, dontcha think?
Back to top Go down
WhiteReverse
Admin
Admin
WhiteReverse

PostSubject: Re: Zelghandi (proper spelling is Zelgandhi, but whatever)   Zelghandi (proper spelling is Zelgandhi, but whatever) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 10:19 pm

O_O, awesome vid, but i no j00 hax00rd. BTW, I can't see the N2 responses becuase it say's I'm not registered there, so I can't access the forums. >_>

Last edited by on Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://clickhereifyourestupid.com
Witchking_of_Angmar
Admin
Admin
Witchking_of_Angmar

PostSubject: Re: Zelghandi (proper spelling is Zelgandhi, but whatever)   Zelghandi (proper spelling is Zelgandhi, but whatever) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 2:15 am

wtf @ above.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zelghandi (proper spelling is Zelgandhi, but whatever)   Zelghandi (proper spelling is Zelgandhi, but whatever) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zelghandi (proper spelling is Zelgandhi, but whatever)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 2%/ Competitive Nsiders :: General Smash Discussion-
Jump to: