The 2%/ Competitive Nsiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 2%/ Competitive Nsiders

Intended originally only for use of the 2%, I may use this as a kind of back room for competitive Nsiders (SSB) in general.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About lucas in brawl...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thirdkoopa
User
User

About lucas in brawl... Empty
PostSubject: About lucas in brawl...   About lucas in brawl... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 11:02 pm

Wow...He seems like a really good newcomer so far; All of his attacks are pretty much ness's but better, Heck i'm starting to think that i will use him a lot seeing how in the trailer he had the new bat...I Wonder were he will be on the tier list when brawl comes out to compare it to Ness's Smash 64 and Melee Tier standings on there, So who else is going to use lucas a bit in brawl (Or who thinks they are a bit.) I'm sure i will use most of the characters a bit to find out who i fit better with.

So feel free to discuss this i guess.
Back to top Go down
Echo_Assassin
2% Boozer User
2% Boozer User
Echo_Assassin

PostSubject: Re: About lucas in brawl...   About lucas in brawl... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 11:06 pm

The tier list won't come out until a while after Brawl has been out. That way the makers of the list can actually make an accurate list.

And yeah, he looks pretty good from what I've seen of him (which isn't much, but w.e).

lol, I really don't mind topics about Brawl, as long as the ratio of Brawl to Melee topics is 99:1
Back to top Go down
Thirdkoopa
User
User

PostSubject: Re: About lucas in brawl...   About lucas in brawl... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 11:12 pm

Echo_Assassin wrote:
The tier list won't come out until a while after Brawl has been out. That way the makers of the list can actually make an accurate list.

And yeah, he looks pretty good from what I've seen of him (which isn't much, but w.e).

lol, I really don't mind topics about Brawl, as long as the ratio of Brawl to Melee topics is 99:1
"After brawl comes out" But yeah...It will take a while to make the tier list, Hmm i wonder when the first (Accurate.) Tier list for melee got done, I'm still wondering to see how that turns out.

What about Smash 64 Twisted Evil ? Nah...Kidding, And i see.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi1999
2% Spammer
2% Spammer
Yoshi1999

PostSubject: Re: About lucas in brawl...   About lucas in brawl... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 12:06 pm

I'm really excited to play as Lucas. It looks like his ground moves won't be complete suckage, like Ness'.

And he has a tether recovery, which really helps him out because of his horrible B↑.

@Echo: After Brawl comes out, it'll be pretty much the only thing I'll want to discuss.
Back to top Go down
Witchking_of_Angmar
Admin
Admin
Witchking_of_Angmar

PostSubject: Re: About lucas in brawl...   About lucas in brawl... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 1:23 pm

He's a freakin' psychic freak. I will play him no more than ness. Well, maybe a little.
Back to top Go down
https://2percentsmash.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About lucas in brawl...   About lucas in brawl... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About lucas in brawl...
Page 1 of 1