The 2%/ Competitive Nsiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 2%/ Competitive Nsiders

Intended originally only for use of the 2%, I may use this as a kind of back room for competitive Nsiders (SSB) in general.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A great way to practice ledge techs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo_Assassin
2% Boozer User
2% Boozer User
Echo_Assassin

A great way to practice ledge techs Empty
PostSubject: A great way to practice ledge techs   A great way to practice ledge techs Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 4:09 pm

I never could find a way to practice this, until now. idk if any of you guys know this already, but w/e

Just go to training, and throw motion sensor bombs on the very edge of the stage, then try to tech whenever your recovering. Its so simple, but it took me this long to figure out lol.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi1999
2% Spammer
2% Spammer
Yoshi1999

PostSubject: Re: A great way to practice ledge techs   A great way to practice ledge techs Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 4:13 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
Witchking_of_Angmar
Admin
Admin
Witchking_of_Angmar

PostSubject: Re: A great way to practice ledge techs   A great way to practice ledge techs Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 4:00 am

I have known this for a while. You can also go to falco's target test, but that's not as good.

It really helps though.
Back to top Go down
https://2percentsmash.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A great way to practice ledge techs   A great way to practice ledge techs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A great way to practice ledge techs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 2%/ Competitive Nsiders :: General Smash Discussion-
Jump to: