The 2%/ Competitive Nsiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 2%/ Competitive Nsiders

Intended originally only for use of the 2%, I may use this as a kind of back room for competitive Nsiders (SSB) in general.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pros may wind up using the Nunchuck combo after all

Go down 
+4
nintendoatlarge
Fly_Amanita
PBnJ
Yoshi1999
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshi1999
2% Spammer
2% Spammer
Yoshi1999

Pros may wind up using the Nunchuck combo after all Empty
PostSubject: Pros may wind up using the Nunchuck combo after all   Pros may wind up using the Nunchuck combo after all Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 12:20 pm

Shake smash seems immensely useful because of how the C-stick was nerfed (can only do smashes when not touching the control stick).

So unless there's a way to turn tilt attacks off on the C-stick, the nunchuck may be the most professional way to go
Back to top Go down
PBnJ
lousy 2% member
lousy 2% member
PBnJ

PostSubject: Re: Pros may wind up using the Nunchuck combo after all   Pros may wind up using the Nunchuck combo after all Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 5:28 pm

Ew gross...

I prefer to stay an utter noob and retain my GCN ways.
Back to top Go down
Fly_Amanita
2% Leader
2% Leader
Fly_Amanita

PostSubject: Re: Pros may wind up using the Nunchuck combo after all   Pros may wind up using the Nunchuck combo after all Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 5:58 pm

It's possible, but I expect most pros to stick with the GC controller just because they're more familiar with it. It can also be difficult to time attacks with motion sensitive controls, e.g. if a move is triggered by swinging the nunchuck, at what point in the swing exactly does said move start? I'm sure people wil figure out these things, though, so what you suggest is definitely possible.
Back to top Go down
nintendoatlarge
2% NaCl
2% NaCl

PostSubject: Re: Pros may wind up using the Nunchuck combo after all   Pros may wind up using the Nunchuck combo after all Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 6:09 pm

I wonder what HRC with the numchuck is going to be like...
Back to top Go down
WhiteReverse
Admin
Admin
WhiteReverse

PostSubject: Re: Pros may wind up using the Nunchuck combo after all   Pros may wind up using the Nunchuck combo after all Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 8:03 pm

PrinceJesse wrote:
Ew gross...

I prefer to stay an utter noob and retain my GCN ways.
Same. GCN controller FTW!
Back to top Go down
http://clickhereifyourestupid.com
Itachi
Bottom Tier User
Bottom Tier User

PostSubject: Re: Pros may wind up using the Nunchuck combo after all   Pros may wind up using the Nunchuck combo after all Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 9:02 pm

Heh, I rarely use the c stick anyway.
Back to top Go down
The Chuff
2% Bunny
2% Bunny
The Chuff

PostSubject: Re: Pros may wind up using the Nunchuck combo after all   Pros may wind up using the Nunchuck combo after all Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 10:55 pm

Fly_Amanita wrote:
It's possible, but I expect most pros to stick with the GC controller just because they're more familiar with it. It can also be difficult to time attacks with motion sensitive controls, e.g. if a move is triggered by swinging the nunchuck, at what point in the swing exactly does said move start? I'm sure people wil figure out these things, though, so what you suggest is definitely possible.
I'm guessing for the first year or two you'll be right, and all the pros will use the GC controller, but probably in a while we'll get a knew creepy little Mew2King who shows up with the nunchuk and shows everyone how it's done.
Back to top Go down
Witchking_of_Angmar
Admin
Admin
Witchking_of_Angmar

PostSubject: Re: Pros may wind up using the Nunchuck combo after all   Pros may wind up using the Nunchuck combo after all Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 5:57 am

In the control menu, there was a little button that let you change whawt the c stick does, so I think it's likely that we will be able to use it the same as in melee.
Back to top Go down
https://2percentsmash.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pros may wind up using the Nunchuck combo after all   Pros may wind up using the Nunchuck combo after all Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pros may wind up using the Nunchuck combo after all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 2%/ Competitive Nsiders :: General Smash Discussion-
Jump to: