The 2%/ Competitive Nsiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 2%/ Competitive Nsiders

Intended originally only for use of the 2%, I may use this as a kind of back room for competitive Nsiders (SSB) in general.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WTH a level 9 Donkey Kong L-Cancelled

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Commander_Flint
2% Member
2% Member
Commander_Flint

WTH a level 9 Donkey Kong L-Cancelled Empty
PostSubject: WTH a level 9 Donkey Kong L-Cancelled   WTH a level 9 Donkey Kong L-Cancelled Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 4:46 pm

I was screwing around in Melee and I was hitting Donkey Kong with Mario's fireballs and he L-Cancelled after he climbed down Battlefield's left platform. Did a CPU ever tech on you before?
Back to top Go down
Echo_Assassin
2% Boozer User
2% Boozer User
Echo_Assassin

PostSubject: Re: WTH a level 9 Donkey Kong L-Cancelled   WTH a level 9 Donkey Kong L-Cancelled Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 4:51 pm

A level 1 Falco ledge teched my boozer's fsmash =(
Back to top Go down
Fly_Amanita
2% Leader
2% Leader
Fly_Amanita

PostSubject: Re: WTH a level 9 Donkey Kong L-Cancelled   WTH a level 9 Donkey Kong L-Cancelled Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 6:13 pm

I saw a CPU Fox (It might have been lvl 4, but I'm not sure) SHDL a few months ago. I've heard accounts of CPUs wavedashing while trying to dodge an attack right after jumping and I actually saw a video of this a while ago, although I can't find it right now. When looking for it, however, I did find this.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi1999
2% Spammer
2% Spammer
Yoshi1999

PostSubject: Re: WTH a level 9 Donkey Kong L-Cancelled   WTH a level 9 Donkey Kong L-Cancelled Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 6:29 pm

Today, the cpu moonwalked on me =\
Back to top Go down
Witchking_of_Angmar
Admin
Admin
Witchking_of_Angmar

PostSubject: Re: WTH a level 9 Donkey Kong L-Cancelled   WTH a level 9 Donkey Kong L-Cancelled Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 3:49 am

CPU's tech pretty well. Actually, I was practicing the timing for shinespiking falco out of his firebird while standing onstage (zelgadis lol) and he teched it the first time, and the second time he teched and did a tech walljump, so I couldn't intercept his firebird with the shine anymore.

It was so cool, because it was like:

Wow, Zelgadis shinespike!
WTF he teched!
Wow, another Zelgadis shinespike!
WTF he teched again and walljumped!!!
Back to top Go down
https://2percentsmash.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTH a level 9 Donkey Kong L-Cancelled   WTH a level 9 Donkey Kong L-Cancelled Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTH a level 9 Donkey Kong L-Cancelled
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 2%/ Competitive Nsiders :: General Smash Discussion-
Jump to: