The 2%/ Competitive Nsiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 2%/ Competitive Nsiders

Intended originally only for use of the 2%, I may use this as a kind of back room for competitive Nsiders (SSB) in general.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ok, i dont wanna sound like one of those scrub ass noobs....

Go down 
+2
Fly_Amanita
Echo_Assassin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo_Assassin
2% Boozer User
2% Boozer User
Echo_Assassin

ok, i dont wanna sound like one of those scrub ass noobs.... Empty
PostSubject: ok, i dont wanna sound like one of those scrub ass noobs....   ok, i dont wanna sound like one of those scrub ass noobs.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 10:57 pm

but this is too strange.

So I was talking my friend right? She isn't into video games at all hardly, and she has no idea that I'm a Smash nerd. So I'm asking her what she got for Christmas, and she says she got a Wii, so she says what games she got for it.................now it gets interesting.

She said he uncle was also shipping her some game that hasn't came out yet, and when I asked her what it was she said.....................sure enough...............Smash Bros.

Now why would she randomly say that? If it was my friend that is also a Smash nerd, then I wouldn't buy it for a second, but the fact that she doesn't even know about how much I'm into Smash makes this sotry seem plausible.

She said her uncle works in some shipping store in California, and that he has "connections" and what-not. She said that he got 2 copies of it, and that shes gettinbg one, and her cousin got one. She said that her cousin will saned her a picture of it tomorrow, and that she may be getting the game soon.

Of course its not even out in Japan yet, so I'm pretty skeptical.

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Fly_Amanita
2% Leader
2% Leader
Fly_Amanita

PostSubject: Re: ok, i dont wanna sound like one of those scrub ass noobs....   ok, i dont wanna sound like one of those scrub ass noobs.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 11:04 pm

Is she a friend of somebody who knows you're into smash? This sounds like a prank to me.
Back to top Go down
PBnJ
lousy 2% member
lousy 2% member
PBnJ

PostSubject: Re: ok, i dont wanna sound like one of those scrub ass noobs....   ok, i dont wanna sound like one of those scrub ass noobs.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 11:08 pm

I agree with Fly...WAY too good to be true.
Back to top Go down
Echo_Assassin
2% Boozer User
2% Boozer User
Echo_Assassin

PostSubject: Re: ok, i dont wanna sound like one of those scrub ass noobs....   ok, i dont wanna sound like one of those scrub ass noobs.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 11:08 pm

Fly_Amanita wrote:
Is she a friend of somebody who knows you're into smash? This sounds like a prank to me.
Nope, she knows that I like video games, but not Smash Bros.

she actually just sent me a text, this is what it says:

"Ok the things I do for you I talked to my uncle and he said hes gonna send it ASAP and I told him all about you and he said when he comes down he wants to challenge you haha but I told him how obsessed you are and hes gonna call me as soon as he sends it and since you don't believe me my cousin is gonnatake a pic and send it to me to show you, hope your happy."

.................its fishy
Back to top Go down
Yoshi1999
2% Spammer
2% Spammer
Yoshi1999

PostSubject: Re: ok, i dont wanna sound like one of those scrub ass noobs....   ok, i dont wanna sound like one of those scrub ass noobs.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 11:18 pm

Apparently she knows you're obsessed according to that message...

Those crazy kids and their electronics...I don't have a cell phone. Hopefully next Christmas I'll 2 cans tied together with a string! =O
Back to top Go down
Fly_Amanita
2% Leader
2% Leader
Fly_Amanita

PostSubject: Re: ok, i dont wanna sound like one of those scrub ass noobs....   ok, i dont wanna sound like one of those scrub ass noobs.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 11:18 pm

Echo_Assassin wrote:
Fly_Amanita wrote:
Nope, she knows that I like video games, but not Smash Bros.

she actually just sent me a text, this is what it says:

"Ok the things I do for you I talked to my uncle and he said hes gonna send it ASAP and I told him all about you and he said when he comes down he wants to challenge you haha but I told him how obsessed you are and hes gonna call me as soon as he sends it and since you don't believe me my cousin is gonnatake a pic and send it to me to show you, hope your happy."

.................its fishy
It looks like she does know you're into smash based on the context of that message, although she could just be talking about video games in general when she "...how obsessed you are...". I also can't think of any good reason for there to be a complete copy of SSBB in the US at this time, so I'm still confident this is a prank. I just recommend waiting for the picture from her cousin right now.
Back to top Go down
Echo_Assassin
2% Boozer User
2% Boozer User
Echo_Assassin

Yoshi1999 wrote:
Apparently she knows you're obsessed according to that message...

Those crazy kids and their electronics...I don't have a cell phone. Hopefully next Christmas I'll 2 cans tied together with a string! =O
well she knew then.

Thats after she told me about it and I nearly shit my pants lol
Back to top Go down
Yoshi1999
2% Spammer
2% Spammer
Yoshi1999

PostSubject: Re: ok, i dont wanna sound like one of those scrub ass noobs....   ok, i dont wanna sound like one of those scrub ass noobs.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 11:21 pm

Echo, send the pic to my Wii if you ever get it(which I doubt)

I'm guessing you'll get a text soon like:
"hey Rob this is a labor of love my uncle cant send it cuz the nazis are patrolling ireland next week at home depot. home friggin depot. so i have to march to turkey in the snow to get it so ill let you see the game in a few days. home friggin depot."
Back to top Go down
Commander_Flint
2% Member
2% Member
Commander_Flint

PostSubject: Re: ok, i dont wanna sound like one of those scrub ass noobs....   ok, i dont wanna sound like one of those scrub ass noobs.... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 12:40 pm

Do you have her on AIM? Since your icon on it is the Smash Symbol.
Back to top Go down
Thirdkoopa
User
User

PostSubject: Re: ok, i dont wanna sound like one of those scrub ass noobs....   ok, i dont wanna sound like one of those scrub ass noobs.... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 1:16 am

That sounds quite a tadbit farfetched there, I Totally wish...(Then again, it wouldn't be me who gets to play it, But it would still be awsome to see some morevideo's of it and everything.) Still it's probably false.

@Flint; I Didn't know that, I Talked with echo only one night on the chat with Yoshiandlink before (Wow that was one heck of a night that night...) But interesting...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ok, i dont wanna sound like one of those scrub ass noobs....   ok, i dont wanna sound like one of those scrub ass noobs.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ok, i dont wanna sound like one of those scrub ass noobs....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 2%/ Competitive Nsiders :: General Smash Discussion-
Jump to: