The 2%/ Competitive Nsiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 2%/ Competitive Nsiders

Intended originally only for use of the 2%, I may use this as a kind of back room for competitive Nsiders (SSB) in general.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Official Camaspin Database.

Go down 
+2
Thirdkoopa
WhiteReverse
6 posters
AuthorMessage
WhiteReverse
Admin
Admin
WhiteReverse

The Official Camaspin Database. Empty
PostSubject: The Official Camaspin Database.   The Official Camaspin Database. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 3:24 pm

Welcome to "The Official Camaspin Database Of Information Revolving Totally Around Camaspin And Everything About Anything He's Ever Done In His Life All In This Thread" thread. I figured that was too long to fit in the title, so I shortened it. Anyway, as you might have guessed, this is a thread containing a database on Camaspin. *Gasp*

The Official Camaspin Database. Camaspinza1

Backstory:
This is the most boring part of the database. So 1000 year's in the future, there's this chick guy called Jin, he's the creator of Camaspin. His past is all sad and junk 'cuz people made fun of him for wanting to make a robot with genetically enhanced Human energy. 'Cuz they thought it was impossible. So anyway, one day he made Camaspin, and rubbed it in all their faces proved them wrong.

Storyline:
So after Jin makes Camaspin, the Beta version of him shows up. (There were a lot of failed attempts) He say's that something re-activated him in the junk yard, but he couldn't remember what. Even though Jin was succesful in giving this Beta version genetically enhanced Human energy, he had a programming error, which made him attack Jin, and anything he saw, Jin managed to de-activate the Beta Camaspin, and send him to the junk yard. But now that he was re-activated, he wanted to attack Camaspin. They fought, and were both evenly matched. But Beta Camaspin managed to win by a cheap shot, he provoked Camaspin into flying towards him, while Beta Camaspin secretly charged a powerful energy beam behind his back. Once he knew Camaspin couldn't react, he shot the beam and it hit Camaspin head on. Beta Camaspin threatened to destroy the Earth if Camaspin didn't show up for a re-match two day's later. After two day's, Camaspin showed up at the location Beta Camaspin specified. Once again they fought, Beta Camaspin seemed to be a little stronger, after a few minutes, Camaspin was almost defeated again. (During the battle, Camaspin nicknamed the Beta Camaspin "Dark Camaspin"). After hearing Dark Camaspin saying that he would destroy the Earth becuase Camaspin was no longer fun to fight with, Camaspin tranformed into Super Camaspin. And easily destroyed Dark Camaspin.

The Official Camaspin Database. Supercamaspinee1

After that, he fights enemey's I don't want you to know about, which make him trasform into all these uber 1337 forms:

The Official Camaspin Database. Gigacamaspinhypercamaspdg0
The Official Camaspin Database. Perfectcamaspinomegacamjs0

Order of tranformations:
#1: Camaspin.
#2: Super Camaspin.
#3: Hyper Camaspin.
#4: Giga Camaspin.
#5: Omega Camaspin.
#6: Perfect Camaspin.
#7: Kemon. (Picture N/A.)

Camaspin: Elemental Series:
This is the next series of Camaspin, like how Dragon Ball went to Dragon Ball Z, if you will.
In this series, Camaspin unlocks the power to change into elemental forms, like Nature, Aqua, Lighting, Flaming, Wind, and even Shadow and Light Camaspin! =O
Oh, and a little mage girl joins Camaspin.
I figured since there wern't any Females in the orginal series, I'd add more in this series. =D

Video-game series:
Self explanitory, I might release the video-games before the Anime. *Refuses to use the word "cartoon"*
There's going to be two or three video-games for the original series, and five or six for the elemental series, since it's much longer than the orginal.
It'll be 3D, and the genre is Fighting/Adventure.
It'll be out in four or five years. Hopefully.

Closing:
That... wasn't very long. >>
Well anyway, I hope you had a horrible good time reading this, if not, I'll kill you oh well.
I have to go catch the Dinosaur that's rampaging trough my house now. *Gets a jar of mud from under bed and flys away on a pillow*
Back to top Go down
http://clickhereifyourestupid.com
Thirdkoopa
User
User

PostSubject: Re: The Official Camaspin Database.   The Official Camaspin Database. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 3:33 pm

That was a Horrible Fun read.

Oh and this needs pinnage.
Back to top Go down
WhiteReverse
Admin
Admin
WhiteReverse

PostSubject: Re: The Official Camaspin Database.   The Official Camaspin Database. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 3:35 pm

Thirdkoopa wrote:

I do not understand the words that are coming from your keyboard.
Back to top Go down
Thirdkoopa
User
User

PostSubject: Re: The Official Camaspin Database.   The Official Camaspin Database. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 3:38 pm

WhiteReverse wrote:
Thirdkoopa wrote:

I Enjoyed reading your thread.

And you need to pin this (Kidding.)
Back to top Go down
WhiteReverse
Admin
Admin
WhiteReverse

PostSubject: Re: The Official Camaspin Database.   The Official Camaspin Database. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 3:44 pm

Thirdkoopa wrote:
WhiteReverse wrote:
Thirdkoopa wrote:

I Enjoyed reading your thread.

And you need to pin this (Kidding.)
Oh, "pinnage". I get it. Thank you for enjoying my thread, here is the jar of mud I used to kill the Dinosaur. *Gives jar of mud* Now, let's talk about Camaspin. He's neat.

Last edited by on Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Chuff
2% Bunny
2% Bunny
The Chuff

PostSubject: Re: The Official Camaspin Database.   The Official Camaspin Database. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 6:18 pm

Olol perfect camaspin=super saiyan camaspin or super (sonic style) camaspin
Back to top Go down
Echo_Assassin
2% Boozer User
2% Boozer User
Echo_Assassin

PostSubject: Re: The Official Camaspin Database.   The Official Camaspin Database. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 12:34 pm

dumb
Back to top Go down
Yoshi1999
2% Spammer
2% Spammer
Yoshi1999

PostSubject: Re: The Official Camaspin Database.   The Official Camaspin Database. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 12:37 pm

lame.
Back to top Go down
WhiteReverse
Admin
Admin
WhiteReverse

PostSubject: Re: The Official Camaspin Database.   The Official Camaspin Database. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 12:39 pm

Echo_Assassin wrote:
dumb
Yoshi1999 wrote:
lame.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Echo_Assassin
2% Boozer User
2% Boozer User
Echo_Assassin

PostSubject: Re: The Official Camaspin Database.   The Official Camaspin Database. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 12:46 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
Commander_Flint
2% Member
2% Member
Commander_Flint

PostSubject: Re: The Official Camaspin Database.   The Official Camaspin Database. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 2:24 pm

purple
Back to top Go down
WhiteReverse
Admin
Admin
WhiteReverse

PostSubject: Re: The Official Camaspin Database.   The Official Camaspin Database. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 11:26 pm

Commander_Flint wrote:
purple
... I don't know for sure if I should give you a warning or not, but here it goes. Commander_Flint, this is your first warning. Do not spam! There, proceed with the talking of Camaspin and how "lame" and "dumb" he is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Camaspin Database.   The Official Camaspin Database. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Camaspin Database.
Page 1 of 1