The 2%/ Competitive Nsiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 2%/ Competitive Nsiders

Intended originally only for use of the 2%, I may use this as a kind of back room for competitive Nsiders (SSB) in general.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Melee online

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshi1999
2% Spammer
2% Spammer
Yoshi1999

Melee online Empty
PostSubject: Melee online   Melee online Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:06 pm

It's alot closer than we think. Because of the homebrew channel, some hacker (forgot his name) can try getting gcars application or... um... I'm not really savvy with all the technical terms so let's just say some guy will do complex crap once he can afford a Wii.

If he is successful, all we'll need to do to play SSBM online is the Twilight hack and like download a file or something or other.

If this works, it will forever haunt Echo.
Back to top Go down
Echo_Assassin
2% Boozer User
2% Boozer User
Echo_Assassin

Melee online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melee online   Melee online Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 2:55 pm

not really, I have no clue what any of that stuff is. I wouldn't be able to do it even if I had a Wii, plus I don't have TP or an SD card.

But actually this talk about me being haunted has reminded me that I never collected 100% of the power-ups in Corruption........................fuck
Back to top Go down
Yoshi1999
2% Spammer
2% Spammer
Yoshi1999

Melee online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melee online   Melee online Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 3:22 pm

youtube the ending then

100% ending sucked btw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Melee online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melee online   Melee online Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Melee online
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 2%/ Competitive Nsiders :: General Smash Discussion-
Jump to: