The 2%/ Competitive Nsiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 2%/ Competitive Nsiders

Intended originally only for use of the 2%, I may use this as a kind of back room for competitive Nsiders (SSB) in general.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You know what i hate? (Smash related.)

Go down 
+5
The Chuff
Yoshi1999
PBnJ
WhiteReverse
Thirdkoopa
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Thirdkoopa
User
User

You know what i hate? (Smash related.) Empty
PostSubject: You know what i hate? (Smash related.)   You know what i hate? (Smash related.) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 2:57 pm

People who main someone because you main them (Not talking forum wise.)

I Had 3 Of my friends spend the night yesterday (Well one did, The other two left.) and around a month ago or so they were maining people like Marth Luigi G&W Zelda/Shiek etc, But the point is that i was playing as Falco at the time (And i still do.) And now a lot of my friends use Falco and Fox because I Use them, Isn't that annoying when someone mains someone just because another person does? And the worst part is is that they won't go back (Some of them.) To there regular mains and kinda stink more with Falco and Fox.

That has to be really annoying, I Don't get why people do that (If you did or anything related to that then i don't blame you.) So has this ever happened to you?

Last edited by on Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WhiteReverse
Admin
Admin
WhiteReverse

PostSubject: Re: You know what i hate? (Smash related.)   You know what i hate? (Smash related.) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 3:31 pm

Not that I can recall, but it does sound slightly annoying.
Back to top Go down
http://clickhereifyourestupid.com
PBnJ
lousy 2% member
lousy 2% member
PBnJ

PostSubject: Re: You know what i hate? (Smash related.)   You know what i hate? (Smash related.) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 5:18 pm

I know exactly what you mean. I mained Luigi for a solid year or two...and then I started getting into the basic techs and whatnot. They were so amazed at the wavedash (which they don't understand how to do to this day) that they all picked up Luigi. I almost immediately dropped him for Falco. Which turned out to be good. SHL spamming rips them all to shreds...=(

It's terrible when you get to be able to four-stock all of your friends consistently. And then you play people that are actually good, you have these terrible habits that lets them rip YOU to shreds (Dai-A vs. Me is what I'm referring to)
Back to top Go down
Yoshi1999
2% Spammer
2% Spammer
Yoshi1999

PostSubject: Re: You know what i hate? (Smash related.)   You know what i hate? (Smash related.) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 5:30 pm

I don't see how that's annoying, it happened to me when I was a Marth user, but my friends suck so bad I 4 stock them anyways.
Back to top Go down
The Chuff
2% Bunny
2% Bunny
The Chuff

PostSubject: Re: You know what i hate? (Smash related.)   You know what i hate? (Smash related.) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 6:23 pm

It is sort of annoying. I mained Marth and Sheik until recently (now I don't really have a main Sad), and my friend now mains both of them. He's as good as me, too, but it's just annoying because he steals all of the combos and moves I regularly use.

PS: someoneelse is not a word.
Back to top Go down
Thirdkoopa
User
User

PostSubject: Re: You know what i hate? (Smash related.)   You know what i hate? (Smash related.) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 6:24 pm

Yoshi1999 wrote:
I don't see how that's annoying, it happened to me when I was a Marth user, but my friends suck so bad I 4 stock them anyways.
But my point was that, How they only main the person BECAUSE Of that and i liked it better when the smashes seemed more interesting and when they were harder, Besides, CPU'S In melee suck so if i want someone good to fight against then...

...And there to ignorant to change back even through they are worse with those >.<.

Princejesse wrote:
I know exactly what you mean. I mained Luigi for a solid year or two...and then I started getting into the basic techs and whatnot. They were so amazed at the wavedash (which they don't understand how to do to this day) that they all picked up Luigi. I almost immediately dropped him for Falco. Which turned out to be good. SHL spamming rips them all to shreds...=(

It's terrible when you get to be able to four-stock all of your friends consistently. And then you play people that are actually good, you have these terrible habits that lets them rip YOU to shreds (Dai-A vs. Me is what I'm referring to)
D=, That does suck for you, I Totally agree (Except i don't play pro's >.<.) But it's annoying because i'd have good practice against someone like Roy G&W Or Luigi and Now it's just the same crap of them dieing with the Side B, It sucks.

@Chuff; Yeah, It feels like your just playing against yourself -_-, I Perfered playing against DIFFERENT Characters everytime, Now the Free For All Matches are just "Fox, Fox, Falco, Falco" Or something like that.

And i fixed that Wink.
Back to top Go down
Commander_Flint
2% Member
2% Member
Commander_Flint

PostSubject: Re: You know what i hate? (Smash related.)   You know what i hate? (Smash related.) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 2:26 pm

This stuff happens to me in Mario Kart(lol that count?)
Back to top Go down
Witchking_of_Angmar
Admin
Admin
Witchking_of_Angmar

PostSubject: Re: You know what i hate? (Smash related.)   You know what i hate? (Smash related.) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 2:45 pm

Never happened to me.
Back to top Go down
https://2percentsmash.forumotion.com
Thirdkoopa
User
User

PostSubject: Re: You know what i hate? (Smash related.)   You know what i hate? (Smash related.) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 6:55 pm

Commander_Flint wrote:
This stuff happens to me in Mario Kart(lol that count?)
I Guess you can say that it does Surprised.
Back to top Go down
Suichimo
2% Roy
2% Roy
Suichimo

PostSubject: Re: You know what i hate? (Smash related.)   You know what i hate? (Smash related.) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 11:03 pm

Out of my friends that play SSB competitively, none of us main the same character. I main Roy, Deveyus mains Samus, FrostByte mains ICs/Pika, KamikazeFalco mains Falco. Those three will dip into other characters but they aren't their mains.
Back to top Go down
Witchking_of_Angmar
Admin
Admin
Witchking_of_Angmar

PostSubject: Re: You know what i hate? (Smash related.)   You know what i hate? (Smash related.) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 2:48 am

Doesn't FrostByte play Marth? He's in the marth boards a lot and he has a marth sig.
Back to top Go down
https://2percentsmash.forumotion.com
Fly_Amanita
2% Leader
2% Leader
Fly_Amanita

PostSubject: Re: You know what i hate? (Smash related.)   You know what i hate? (Smash related.) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 1:48 pm

I haven't had this happen to me. I do have a lot of friends who have picked up Sheik, but that's probably because Sheik is overpowered and not very technically demanding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know what i hate? (Smash related.)   You know what i hate? (Smash related.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You know what i hate? (Smash related.)
Page 1 of 1