The 2%/ Competitive Nsiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 2%/ Competitive Nsiders

Intended originally only for use of the 2%, I may use this as a kind of back room for competitive Nsiders (SSB) in general.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Besides Smash, what other games do you play good/semi-pro?

Go down 
+3
Ravioli
The Chuff
Yoshi1999
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshi1999
2% Spammer
2% Spammer
Yoshi1999

Besides Smash, what other games do you play good/semi-pro? Empty
PostSubject: Besides Smash, what other games do you play good/semi-pro?   Besides Smash, what other games do you play good/semi-pro? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 9:20 pm

I'm semi-pro at MKDS and above average at Zelda (bombchu hoverin', sequence breakin', backwalkin', superslidin', cucco jumpin', and megaflippin')
Back to top Go down
The Chuff
2% Bunny
2% Bunny
The Chuff

PostSubject: Re: Besides Smash, what other games do you play good/semi-pro?   Besides Smash, what other games do you play good/semi-pro? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 11:08 pm

Well I'm endgame in WoW. Kill me now.
Back to top Go down
Ravioli
2% Member
2% Member
Ravioli

PostSubject: Re: Besides Smash, what other games do you play good/semi-pro?   Besides Smash, what other games do you play good/semi-pro? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 7:23 am

Tales of Symphonia and Banjo-Kazooie. =O
Back to top Go down
Witchking_of_Angmar
Admin
Admin
Witchking_of_Angmar

PostSubject: Re: Besides Smash, what other games do you play good/semi-pro?   Besides Smash, what other games do you play good/semi-pro? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 8:30 am

I'm going to become competitive at MSC, once I find the time.
Back to top Go down
https://2percentsmash.forumotion.com
Echo_Assassin
2% Boozer User
2% Boozer User
Echo_Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Besides Smash, what other games do you play good/semi-pro?   Besides Smash, what other games do you play good/semi-pro? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 11:56 am

uhhhh, none really. I just play games, beat them, and then I'm done with 'em.

I guess I'm pretty decent at DKC
Back to top Go down
WhiteReverse
Admin
Admin
WhiteReverse

PostSubject: Re: Besides Smash, what other games do you play good/semi-pro?   Besides Smash, what other games do you play good/semi-pro? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 1:12 pm

Every DDR game, Dragon Ball Z Budokai 1-2, every Burnout game, every FE game, Psi-Ops, every Sonic game, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Paper Mario 1-2, Super Mario 64, Dynasty warriors 4: Xtreme legend's, Hyper Extreme, Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 1-2, Need for Speed: Hot pursuit, Need for Speed: Underground 1-2, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance, Mortal Kombat: Deception, Mortal Kombat: Shalion Monks, Mortal Kombat: Armeggedon, Mario Party 2, Mario Party 4, Mario Party 8, Custom Robo, Kingdom Hearts 1-2, Soul Caliber 2-3. And of course, Super Smash Bros. Melee.

Last edited by on Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://clickhereifyourestupid.com
Yoshi1999
2% Spammer
2% Spammer
Yoshi1999

PostSubject: Re: Besides Smash, what other games do you play good/semi-pro?   Besides Smash, what other games do you play good/semi-pro? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 1:29 pm

Auto-fail for saying Super Mario 64. Probably the only real-time player in the world close to pro is ShadowofMyles.
Back to top Go down
WhiteReverse
Admin
Admin
WhiteReverse

PostSubject: Re: Besides Smash, what other games do you play good/semi-pro?   Besides Smash, what other games do you play good/semi-pro? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 1:44 pm

Yoshi1999 wrote:
Auto-fail for saying Super Mario 64. Probably the only real-time player in the world close to pro is ShadowofMyles.
The title of this thread is "Besides Smash, what other games to you play good/semi-pro."
So according to the title, any game you list, you're good/semi-pro at that game.
Which mean's I'm good at Super Mario 64, not pro.
Edumacate;
Back to top Go down
Yoshi1999
2% Spammer
2% Spammer
Yoshi1999

PostSubject: Re: Besides Smash, what other games do you play good/semi-pro?   Besides Smash, what other games do you play good/semi-pro? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 2:11 pm

no, you're not.
Back to top Go down
WhiteReverse
Admin
Admin
WhiteReverse

PostSubject: Re: Besides Smash, what other games do you play good/semi-pro?   Besides Smash, what other games do you play good/semi-pro? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 2:22 pm

Yoshi1999 wrote:
no, you're not.
So basically, you're saying that no one is good at Super Mario 64 besides ShadowofMyles? confused

Last edited by on Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fly_Amanita
2% Leader
2% Leader
Fly_Amanita

PostSubject: Re: Besides Smash, what other games do you play good/semi-pro?   Besides Smash, what other games do you play good/semi-pro? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 2:30 pm

I don't play any other games competitively, although I've considered getting into CvS2.

I'm also planning on beating the 96-exit world record time in Super Mario World, but I need to get a capture card before making any serious attempts.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi1999
2% Spammer
2% Spammer
Yoshi1999

PostSubject: Re: Besides Smash, what other games do you play good/semi-pro?   Besides Smash, what other games do you play good/semi-pro? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 5:48 pm

WhiteReverse wrote:
Yoshi1999 wrote:
no, you're not.
So basicly, you're saying that no one is good at Super Mario 64 besides ShadowofMyles? confused
No, he's the only one near-pro. Few others are good. SwordlessLink and AKA are easily semi-pro, though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Besides Smash, what other games do you play good/semi-pro?   Besides Smash, what other games do you play good/semi-pro? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Besides Smash, what other games do you play good/semi-pro?
Page 1 of 1