The 2%/ Competitive Nsiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 2%/ Competitive Nsiders

Intended originally only for use of the 2%, I may use this as a kind of back room for competitive Nsiders (SSB) in general.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Question about competitive play.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thirdkoopa
User
User

A Question about competitive play. Empty
PostSubject: A Question about competitive play.   A Question about competitive play. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 11:29 pm

A Friend and i on new years eve were playing melee a lot and then at one point we were talking about competitive video's.

We were watching some on the computer and then he asked "Is there team competitive play?" And i didn't know the answer to that so i had to check.

So are there any really good team video's or do they allow that in competitive play? (Like doubles in tennis sort of...You get my point.) Just wondering so i can show him (And i'd like to see a bit also.) Thanks.
Back to top Go down
The Chuff
2% Bunny
2% Bunny
The Chuff

PostSubject: Re: A Question about competitive play.   A Question about competitive play. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 11:38 pm

yes, doubles is a big thing.
Back to top Go down
Thirdkoopa
User
User

PostSubject: Re: A Question about competitive play.   A Question about competitive play. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 11:49 pm

The Chuff wrote:
yes, doubles is a big thing.
I See.

Now give me pro video's of some really good ones Twisted Evil (If you have any...Wait...Do you? Just wondering.)
Back to top Go down
Fly_Amanita
2% Leader
2% Leader
Fly_Amanita

PostSubject: Re: A Question about competitive play.   A Question about competitive play. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 12:38 am

Yes. Doubles tournaments are extremely common. Here is a fairly recent video of a teams round.
Back to top Go down
Witchking_of_Angmar
Admin
Admin
Witchking_of_Angmar

PostSubject: Re: A Question about competitive play.   A Question about competitive play. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 2:32 am

Well, searching isai and teams gets you a lot of results, Isai plays a lot of teams. Some common teams are:

Azen and Chillin

Isai and Ken

Isai and King

Lucky and Mango
Back to top Go down
https://2percentsmash.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Question about competitive play.   A Question about competitive play. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Question about competitive play.
Page 1 of 1